Contest Good or Bad?

• Yes I would do it

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No I think its silly

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I may do it if others decide to do it

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I glanced back through that thread and I remember jonny's version being kick ass too.

Haha, thanks for remembering! I did two versions - a crappy acoustic one, quite like all the old versions, then a more rock n rolly type one much later when I found the time. Mine lacked the pro-quality sound of yours, but it was a different take on the song, unlike what Lukey-boy was after in his karaoke/x-factor contest.

I'll collab with Greg and Rami - they can make it and I'll listen to it.
Nah, I've already tried working with Greg. He steals all my good ideas. He's such a control freak!

You know all those "Family Xmas" ideas? Mine. :(

Cover song that is tracked and mixed in Your own style and does not have to sound like the original but lyrics and main chord progressions/song structure need to remain true to original.

First person to post a number between 1-10 will determine the song according to play order in pandora on my app. The song following that one will be used as a backup in case too many people don't want to do the first one.

Nah, I've already tried working with Greg. He steals all my good ideas. He's such a control freak!

You know all those "Family Xmas" ideas? Mine. :(

Yeah, that's true, but only because I can't ever keep Rami focused on the project. All he does is flex his glutes in the mirror the whole time!

---------- Update ----------

First person to post a number between 1-10 will determine the song according to play order in pandora on my app..

14!

I was going to ask you to pick since you won the last one but didn't know if you would respond. Since your going against the grain I will use 14 lol

I was going to ask you to pick since you won the last one but didn't know if you would respond. Since your going against the grain I will use 14 lol

Since I'm disqualified due to my previous dominance, if you need a judge I'll be fair and impartial and declare RAMI the winner.

Since I'm disqualified due to my previous dominance, if you need a judge I'll be fair and impartial and declare RAMI the winner.

Well, there are so many people I'd like to thank. god, my mother, god's mother, my agent, my agent's mother, god's agent.......

Hold on, if jonny deep uses his new amp, he will probably be the winner.

But Rami uses real drums.

Fuck it. Steel cage death match.

Back