Hustle Magic II music spot

Fieva

facebook.com/fieva
This is where we'll put all tracks being considered for the HM2 comp. This is also where the panel will make its decision as well as any mentoring tips to help your music get on the level it needs to be to get on the compilation.

Fiev.

I'll record that song Fiev, in a couple days, and I'll put it up there with my verse, and the chorus line the way I wanted it to go, and we'll see what you guys think of it, based off of that beat. If it's not "hot" enough, I'll re-do the beat, and work on the lyrics.

But, as for now, I have the flu so I can't record much without sounding like I"m talking into a tin can.

:)

--Re-Lapse

P.S. - Any ideas on what to change on the beat to make it worthy? Other than what I listed on the last page of Hustle Magic II thread.

Change of POETS said:
Here's my solo submission for Hustle Magic II.

Beat by Noddy ;)

All I Got
DAYUMM CHANG3! DAYUM You did JUSTICE man. Im in fuggin tearz and shyt. That hook is catchy as all hell... For the lazy and uptight heres the streamed version so yall can check that HIT out ya dig ....Damn Change Damn :D

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5326341&q=hi

Freak dawg this joint is inspirational after listening to it 4 timez lol...

Last edited:
Change of POETS said:

Beat by Noddy ;)

All I Got

its official Change and Noddy has set the bar with this collaboration....nice work fam...ya'll are beast :D

I had to listen to it again..Chaange got the Jay Z flow goin on..banger right here fam

Change of POETS said:

Beat by Noddy ;)

All I Got

. . . . . . . . I . . . . . . . . Have . . . . . . A . . . . . LOT . . . . . . . of work..... to do..... to even COMPARE... to that..... Amazing work Change.

I'm gonna try my song soon, I'm gettin' over my cold/flu. So Im gonna try and step my game up, whether or not you believe that beat got the fire, Imma try an' make it work. ya dig?

--Re-Lapse..

One Question for Fiev.....Is "Kill Time" going to be on HM2? If so I wont be able to do any more entrys, am I correct?...Lemme know because Im one young hungry muh fugga.

Noddy301 said:
One Question for Fiev.....Is "Kill Time" going to be on HM2? If so I wont be able to do any more entrys, am I correct?...Lemme know because Im one young hungry muh fugga.

It could be. Remember the entries are mainly for solo lyrics. Beats are free to do whatever.

Beat was so sick I just made a Dr's Appointment :D

Change, that 2nd verse floored me homie!

If this is the bar for what is expected with HMII, I think this is gonna be a hot azz Summah!

Trumpspade said:
Beat was so sick I just made a Dr's Appointment :D

Change, that 2nd verse floored me homie!

If this is the bar for what is expected with HMII, I think this is gonna be a hot azz Summah!

Word!

--Re-Lapse

I'm having a hard time getting with this project. It's like no one is using anything i'm using. I don't use FL... and when i start talking about sending wav files.. it's like i just opened a can of raid or something...

Demi

Last edited:
Back