Finally...some new ish

Thanks y’all. Other cats have told me the same thing, Change…I’ll try to work in more samples or at least stuff that sounds like it was sampled.

i posted a question on the budget setup vid but i don't think u respnded to it, i asked if you would sell me one of them akai samplers u got there lol

Thanks Musac.

D...I'll sell you one of them, but the one I'd sell only has 22 MB of RAM, not the full 32 like my other one. I'd sell that, a Zip drive and a few Zip disks for $100 not including shipping. I dunno if Buffalo is within driving distance for you, but you could just pick it up. Let me know.

dam stray what dont you do. I did peep thatr you are werkin wit live. that about flipped me out cuz i have it. dont use it as much but it is a hell of a program. i have used it in combo with reason. i like the ease of drum programming in reason. the 2 integrate well together.

Damn Stray, you already know what it is.
I love that "Times Get Tough" joint. I'd love to do another joint with ya sometime.

Thanks y’all.

RAM…I need to get up on Reason myself…some of sounds in the Adapted version are sick and I love Subtractor and the Combinator.

Ment…I need to finish that 1st collabo…sorry bout that, just a lot going on at the moment. Definitely down for another one whenever.

D Ease…you interested in the sampler? Let me know.

Back