withdrawal symptoms

moresound,

Me either. The big ones always go for more than I can afford. My most recent win using this technique is an AKG D320B for $35. I told myself I was safe because I would never win it that cheap. And it came in all shiny and immaculate. Unbelievable.

I already had a D310 (older) and a D321 (much newer) both great mics. But the D320 with the 3 position eq switch is the one everybody wants.

Any time I can scratch my itch under $50 and actually improve my collection it takes the pressure off.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

moresound,

Me either. The big ones always go for more than I can afford. My most recent win using this technique is an AKG D320B for $35. I told myself I was safe because I would never win it that cheap. And it came in all shiny and immaculate. Unbelievable.

I already had a D310 (older) and a D321 (much newer) both great mics. But the D320 with the 3 position eq switch is the one everybody wants.

Any time I can scratch my itch under $50 and actually improve my collection it takes the pressure off.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

Great catch!

A few years ago I was at my town dump and in the metal pile I found a big ol' handful of old microphones that someone had thrown away, EV's mainly and even a few table top radio type.

Oh yeah and a Rogers snare drum (old) with only a 4 digit serial number!

One of the best days of my life --~-- while at the dump that is!

Back