Votes: 28 12.3%
  • They Both Rock

Votes: 63 27.6%
  • They Both Suck

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
That's like askin', "What's better, a fork or a spoon?". Comparing 2 musicians like this is not possible (in my opinion). I'm sure they each have things they are "better" at than the other.

God! You bunch a cry asses!!! Dont waste your baby time typing if the question pisses you off.

I like David Grohl better, his style just seems slightly more meathead and cool. Taylor Hawkins is real damn good though

twonky

God! You bunch a cry asses!!! Dont waste your baby time typing if the question pisses you off.

The question doesn't piss me off. The guy started a post asking for opinions...I gave mine. I wasn't rude like yourself. I wasn't wining. It's a simple response to a simple question... Who's the real "cry ass" here?

UUUmmmmmmm....you are?................ for not smelling the sarcasm I was laying on.

I was just kidding man.

'sides, who calls people "cry asses" unless they are mostly foolin?

Sheesh!

Lets all drink beer tonight!

Twonky

Taylor is good, but Grohl is great drummer.He's freaking awesome on the new Queens Of The Stone Age cd.

David Grohl said in an interview way back in the Nirvana Days that he was a better Guitar Player than he was a drummer. And personally I believe that... he is an excellent guitar player and his drumming style to me reflects the way a guitar player would want to hear the drums to sound. Real fat and to the point.

Taylor is more of a drummer's type of drummer, in as far as his technique, his fills, his chops, and just his approach to playing is just infinitely more interesting to me. Although both rock my vote is for Taylor, because he keeps me more involved in the song.

Cheers
Samhain

not sure...

but I know one thing - stewart copeland is better than alex van hagar :D

and my momma can beat up your momma...

Back