Using Tascam's TM-D4000 to record and mix Pro Tools session?

kwcbg

I have a Tascam TM-D4000 with one (1) IF-LP4000 expansion card and meter bridge. It's connected to my Digi 002 rack via eight (8) channels analog I/O and eight (8) channels digital ADAT optical I/O. Right now I can only seem to get those 16 Channels of in/out to record and mix. I can't add another IF-LP4000 expansion for digital ADAT optical I/O because the Digi 002 only allows eight (8) channels. What other options are there to get full use of the TM-D4000's thirty two (32) channel I/O's? This is a great board and I can't find any information or tutorials regarding this process. I wonder if I can daisy chain two (2) to three (3) Digi 002 racks via ADAT optical I/O like the Alesis ADAT's I used to run. I'm sure someone out there has managed to record and mix with Pro Tools LE and HD using the Tascam TM-D4000, it just haven't made it's way to the online forums. If anyone has information please help map this one out for me. :)

Thanks,
K.G.

tascamtmd4000.gif

Sorry, I can't help you. I have a TM-D 4000 also, but I cannot boot up.. Do you (or anyone else) happen to know the hard reset/ initialise key compinations on power up?

regards
richard
bulgaria

Back