Tascam M-600 Spare Parts - Fader and Pot Knobs

pelagos

Hi there

I am restoring an old M-600 and was looking for some slide fader knobs as well as the pot knobs.

I have contacted Tascam and they fairly understandably dont have any!

Have also scoured google etc.

If anyone has any they want to move on please let me know.

Also if anyone knows of any 3rd party knobs that will fit i would also be keen to hear. There are plenty of these things online but I dont really want to buy them unless I know they will fit...

Thanks
pelagos

Hey wkrbee

Many thanks for the reply - sorry to not have answered sooner...

Ill send some pics of the knobs I require - but they are really any of the slide fader nkobs and any of the other pot knobs id be interested to hear about.

I am also in need of a 10K potentiometer. Not sure if you have spare parts like this?

Specifically from the parts list and PCB diagram it is:

Ref number - R237
Part number - 5282412700
Description - VR.,10KAX2 1S2UVR 12

It is a volume control, 10KA rotary pot with 5 pins and it mounts to the surface of the PCB

Thanks again and let me know what you have.

pelagos

Is that 10K the Control room pot? I will need pictures of the faders and knobs you need. I have a two big coffee cans full of fader knobs.

Is that 10K the Control room pot? I will need pictures of the faders and knobs you need. I have a two big coffee cans full of fader knobs.

Yes it is the Control Room pot. Ill send some pics a bit later, but if you had any faders / knobs for the M-600 I would be keen to hear.

Thanks

Back