Tascam dp24 to reaper, way to sync tracks as they sound timewise on the dp24?

wawhoudini

Is there a way to sync the tracks I already recorded on my dp24 to Reaper and be able to manipulate each individual track without having to move all the tracks around to get them in the right place timewise in the song? In other words can I transfer all my tracks to reaper in the same way they sound when I push the play button on my dp24?

from what I understand if you have every track recorded from the beginning of The song right to the end track then yes that will be synced.

When I transfer all the files to my computer from the dp24, every take I've ever recorded is listed in a folder, whether I have recorded over it or not, there are tons of them, and they are in little increments, not at all in any time order. First I have to find the right take (among tons of them, not labeled in any way) and drag it over to Reaper, with many tracks and many different takes and each take, not the whole song, this is almost impossible to get everything lined up and takes days to get straight. There's got to be a way to get everything to line up the way it sounds when I play it on the Dp24. I just don't know what that is.

You are not doing it correctly. Look in your manual under "EXPORT" tracks. It starts around page 82. The process of moving a track takes only seconds and is a complete track from start to finish........so it syncs perfectly when you drop it into Reaper.

Back