Tascam DP24 file import

Yes - Mickster is correct. You can pan on the fly. But you have to manually select the track you want to pan - then adjust pan knob.

And yes - pan settings are saved with each song.

Thanks again -and thanks for the kind private message. I've bought a DP-32 and am thrilled with it. One heck of a learning curve though!

I'm hoping to use my old Roland TR-626 drum machine with it. I used to use sync code with my old 4-track Tascam 244. Have you any idea is this will work with the DP-32? The idea is to put the sync code on a track and play it back into the TR-626 for live drums I can feed back into the DP-32 inputs on mix down. I'd hope to send the sync code out of the DP-32 on the effects 2 send - do you think this would be possible? The manual is pretty vague about effects 2.

Thanks again -and thanks for the kind private message. I've bought a DP-32 and am thrilled with it. One heck of a learning curve though!

I'm hoping to use my old Roland TR-626 drum machine with it. I used to use sync code with my old 4-track Tascam 244. Have you any idea is this will work with the DP-32? The idea is to put the sync code on a track and play it back into the TR-626 for live drums I can feed back into the DP-32 inputs on mix down. I'd hope to send the sync code out of the DP-32 on the effects 2 send - do you think this would be possible? The manual is pretty vague about effects 2.

Not positive - but I'm pretty sure you can do this. I recommend you ask this same question at the Tascam DP-32SD forum. There are guys there far more knowledgeable than I. I think there was a recent discussion there about this very topic - or something close to it.

2488 and DP-24/32 Digital Portastudios | TASCAM Forums

Thanks - I'll ask on the DP-32 forum.

PS Have just got a reply on the Tascam forum and found out I can do this using the effects 2 send.

Last edited:
Back