Routing with DM3200 + Cubase + Virus TI

horsegrip

Hi guys,
I finally setup my studio again, after 6 years hiatus. So things are rusty
So I have a DM3200, Cubase and Virus
I'm wanting to route the Ti USB outputs through the DM. ( pics below)
I'm wondering how people have done this.
I'm not quite sure on the input selection on the DM.
I have a TDIF on slot2 (which is used by my AKAI Z8), and have tried all slot 1 (1-32) settings (routing to input 9&10)
The TI is set to 3 ins/0 outs and midi channel 1 is set to USB1L&R, and VST connections routed to Device port 9&10
I don't know what I'm missing with the routing.
Ultimately, I want to route and monitor the following:
TI Midi #1 -> USB1L&R -> DM In 9&10
TI Midi #2 -> USB2L&R -> DM In 11&12
TI Midi #3 -> USB3L&R -> DM In 13&14

Attachments

• 20201028_211731.jpg
    20201028_211731.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20201028_212520.jpg
    20201028_212520.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20201028_213711.jpg
    20201028_213711.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
There are some things that I have very little experience with and so there is a guy that can help named Jim Finch who works with digital stuff all the time. Teac had him for service Manager in CA. He may be available on the Tascam forum as Wkrbee or some name like that. This is your best chance to get this iron out. Teac even hired him as a consultant after the Teac service was closed as they knew of his knowledge.

There are some things that I have very little experience with and so there is a guy that can help named Jim Finch who works with digital stuff all the time. Teac had him for service Manager in CA. He may be available on the Tascam forum as Wkrbee or some name like that. This is your best chance to get this iron out. Teac even hired him as a consultant after the Teac service was closed as they knew of his knowledge.

Thanks.
It took me a while to gain access to TascamForums, but now I have.
I'll try my luck there

Yes, Sometimes it is just a matter of finding the guy who works with these all the time and then making a connection to get all kinds of help.
I help people all the time with cassette and reel decks but my experience with these is limited to some work I did as Chief Engineer at Moody Radio where they had one of these in a new production studio. The production guy who was going to use it had it all figured out already- I think he later got into film making.

Back