Problems Tascam 1641

Ralf Klaus

Hi, I've a problem with my Tascam 1641 and the connection to soundtrap. Soundtrap recognize the Tascam but it doesn't work. Does anybody has a good idea?
Best greetings, Ralf

I don't work with these but when you involve computers then you up the complexity of making something work. It sounds like a driver problem.

Hi, I've a problem with my Tascam 1641 and the connection to soundtrap. Soundtrap recognize the Tascam but it doesn't work. Does anybody has a good idea?
Best greetings, Ralf

Hello Ralf! :)

Have you had the Tascam 1641 working previously on your computer with another DAW or for? What computer are you using? What OS for that computer?

What the heck is 'Soundtrap'? I googled it. Seems a new software so I bet it will have issues with older computers and interfaces that do not have up to date drivers...

So back to my questions. They may be what solves the problem, or at least tells you how to fix or move on from older interface/drivers.

I see the soundtrap app is I-phone, so I am likely not able to help you much with anything as I am a PC/Android guy.

Please respond though as I bet we can direct you to someone who may have better insight with what you are using.

Back