New Boggie Tune Recorded on Tascam 424 MkIII

Axe4Yahweh

New Boogie Tune Recorded on Tascam 424 MkIII

After our recording our first tune in the the studio in March, we decided to record the rest of our Demo CD ourselves because we are definately more of a "Live" band and the one track at a time that's seems to be the norm these days just was not conductive to interaction and was very time consuming also. (11 hours for ONE song)

Jeff, our other guitarist, has a 424 MkIII and we decided to use it.
The Church we attend allowed us to use very small Sunday School classroom to setup in. Sharon, our Drummer, bought a Yamaha DTXpress electronic drumset and I bought two Behringer V-AMP 2 Preamp/Processors. One for me and one for Jeff. (Jeff used his Fender Deluxe Reverb on some of the songs. It was isolated in the hallway outside the classroom.) The Bass went Direct into the Tascam.

This is How it was recorded:
Track One, Guitar
Track Two, Drums
Track Three, Bass Direct
Track Four, Guitar

We Played "Live" and used a Scratch Vocal to keep everything together.

After the Basic Tracks were laid down, they were mixed down to Jeff's Philips CD Burner and then sent back to a fresh tape on the Tascam 424 MkIII in Stereo and then the Vocal Track was added and mixed down to the Philips CD Burner again.

This tune is a John Lee Hooker style Boogie named "I Love My Jesus (He Lives)" and can be Downloaded or listened to @:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1352/singles.shtml

Thanks;

CR
The Bethel Band

Last edited:
Back