Moving MASTERED files to PC

JCW

I cannot find my "saved" mixdown songs that were later mastered. Where are they initially stored and how do I get them to the Audio Depot for transferring songs? Also, any tips for the best way to transfer songs to my PC? Thanks!!!!!!

I built the tracks one at a time since I'm a long time musician and play all of the instruments I needed myself. After that, I mixed them down, and mastered them after saving the mixdown. FYI, I'm building tracks to do a "one man band" gig.

I'm very pleased with the mastered 2 track songs. I just need to get them to a PC so I can use them "live". Thanks!

Got it! THANKS! The manual talks a lot about tracks, but not about 2 track mastered songs. You must connect to the PC via USB to view the music folder on the PC screen. The mastered songs are the wav files in the individual song folder. Thanks again!!!!

Got it! THANKS! The manual talks a lot about tracks, but not about 2 track mastered songs. You must connect to the PC via USB to view the music folder on the PC screen. The mastered songs are the wav files in the individual song folder. Thanks again!!!!

Glad you got it solved. In the future, it’ll help us if you name the devices you’re using. Everything is a little (or a lot) different.

Glad you got it figured out! :)

I have a tascam 32dp...first time downloading wav fine to PC. When I hook up the USB cable it transfers the files to my laptop and I can find the mastered song in the files and even play it through my laptop...but I can not get it to save on the lapper. When I bailed and remove the USB cable it loses all play functionality ( think because file was never saved to hard drive). Could it be the version of Windows? Thanks to anyone that can help. Btw I am having the same issue on the rewind button not working and having to use the scroll and have less than 30 hours on the machine.

I have a tascam 32dp...first time downloading wav fine to PC. When I hook up the USB cable it transfers the files to my laptop and I can find the mastered song in the files and even play it through my laptop...but I can not get it to save on the lapper. When I bailed and remove the USB cable it loses all play functionality ( think because file was never saved to hard drive). Could it be the version of Windows? Thanks to anyone that can help. Btw I am having the same issue on the rewind button not working and having to use the scroll and have less than 30 hours on the machine.

Can you try to duplicate the file while it’s still connected?

Back