Learning the DP24

View attachment dt.bmp

Heres what been grinding at me, :wtf: drove me nuts...I think I got it figured out....thanks for all your help .....sorry but I hand the recorder lock up every time I had the sd card in so sweetwater is sending me a new one tomorrow. I got this recorder with the sd card in the recorder already......hmmm....not right.

James

sorry but I hand the recorder lock up every time I had the sd card in so sweetwater is sending me a new one tomorrow. I got this recorder with the sd card in the recorder already......hmmm....not right.

Did getting a replacement (was it the SD card or the recorder itself that was replaced?) solve the problem?

I've been reading reports here and there that these recorders are prone to lock-ups.

Last edited:
Did getting a replacement (was it the SD card or the recorder itself that was replaced?) solve the problem?

I've been reading reports here and there that these recorders are prone to lock-ups.

it was the sd card that comes with the recorder. Tascam has told me that sd card that comes with the recorder is not good for use with the recorder. like that make Fu_king sence??? You need a extreme pro sd card. Amazon.com: SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB, SDHC, UHS-1 Flash Memory Card SDSDXPA-032G-X46,Black: Electronics

After getting this card...eveything is cool.

Back