Effects set up and the DM 4800

billybisto4

Hello there, I am new to this forum. I just recently purchased a DM 4800 for our Church. I am going thru the learning curve, but have surprised myself and figured out how to get several things accomplished. I did figure out how to set up the effects 1 and 2 and get them working..however..I was under the impression that each channel would be able to have its own effect patch. But when I set one channel, when I go to the next channel and set that one, that patch applies to the first one I set and the patch I set for that for that is no longer. Is it not possible to have different patches on the channels or do ALL the channels have to have the same two effects (1 and 2) available. Thanks for any help in figuring this out. I love the desk tho, its quite a lovely piece of work. K.

The 2 internal effects sends apply to the whole mixer. You can also use them as inserts on individual channels, but there are two internal effects processors for the whole mixer, not 2 internal effects processors for each channel.

Back