Can I export a Mastered Song without burning it to CD? Just the Mastered version?

Sperry

When exporting via USB, I'm only given the choice of full music files, with all the track data.
Within the folder, are the entire songs. Two versions? Is one the mixdown, and one the master?

SONG_0001_z.WAV vs. SONG_0001.WAV

Huh?

What's the differernce? Is one missing material?

Sorry . . . :facepalm:

. . . DP-24, the love of my life.

Just picked up RoKot 6 speakers.

Loving it more and more.

Hehe...no problem. :D

I'm not fmailiar with the DP24, but I had the 2488 for a long time.

I don't know what those files are, but if the DP-24 is anything like the 2488, I had to import the master track into 2 channels and then export those files into the FAT partition. It was a step or two too many, so I'm thinking the DP-24 has a better way of doing it.

Not much help probably, but hopefully someone with the DP-24 will come in and set us both straight. :)

The instructions are vague [no telling anything you don't already know] but:

the machine exports two song files, along with all the track files.

One of the .wav files if the song, and one is for "internat use only". Maybe that is the one that ends with a "Z" . . .

When exporting via USB, I'm only given the choice of full music files, with all the track data.
Within the folder, are the entire songs. Two versions? Is one the mixdown, and one the master?

SONG_0001_z.WAV vs. SONG_0001.WAV

Huh?

What's the differernce? Is one missing material?

Hi,

the SONG_0001.WAV is your last master-version. SONG_0001_z.WAV is the mixdown before mastering. The machine need it it
in the case you want go back one step (undo). (Info from german tascam-support).

Regards Peter

Back