what are professional studio quality plugins for SX

darkwillow

Hello,

I am interested in seeing your list of studio quality vst plugins for SX, the ones you use the most, of the ones you would like to have. Just so i can get an idea.

MILLSY5-

How do you like Stylus? Does it bug you that you can't load in your own samples? Does that also mean you can't sequence your own grooves?

-Chris

No you donr really need to import your own samples as it has 30,000 drum and fx samples of its own and synthesis parameters to effect each one of the hits in a loop independently.

You cant actually create your own kits with it which would make the software truely awsome but you can open as many instances of of stylus as your processor can handle which isnt to bad if you pan the drums to either sides of its stereo outs.

The preset loops (and there are many of them ) are however excellent quality and can be rearranged using the midi editor in your sequencer much like a rex file. They can also be played faster or slower with out and degredation in quality.

All in all for the money its great and you can always sample the hits and import them into a sampler to create your own kits. (a pain and the reason i wish you could design your own kits in stylus.

Keith

Put simply the Waves plugins are outstanding. They certainly don't come cheap but if you buy one of the smaller bundles they aren't such a burden on your wallet. The Renaissance bundle has several of their best plugins and is around $600 I believe.

Back