Song Editing Help

MasterRS

Okay so Ive watched quite a few tutorials and played around..but I got vocals sat next to a instrumental..I can't seem to make em sound sorta 'mixed' into the track if u get me?..also can i ask how do you use the delay settings on the cubase plug ins..because ive tried playing with it and cant get it to echo and slapback etc..and on my current mix it wont like go into it..im confused..help please?c

Okay so Ive watched quite a few tutorials and played around..but I got vocals sat next to a instrumental..I can't seem to make em sound sorta 'mixed' into the track if u get me?
This is not a Cubase question, and I suggest asking in the newbies section, as it is a very broad question definitely best asked there for more input.

..also can i ask how do you use the delay settings on the cubase plug ins..because ive tried playing with it and cant get it to echo and slapback etc..and on my current mix it wont like go into it..im confused..help please?c
All you have to do is open one up as an insert on the track. If you're not hearing it's effect immediately, then I suspect you've opened it as an fx channel / send / whatever your version of Cubase calls those busses.

Back