Problem Exporting - Cubase LE

msmales555

Hi,

I;ve been using Cubase LE for about two years now and I just ran into two problems today:

1)when trying to use a plug-in that has worked hundred of times in the past the plugin failed to work at all

and

2) When trying to export files the result was a file with no information or one that sounded teally bad. (locaters were set correctly).

Problem - 1 - For some reason the limiter plug-in that I was putting on the Master Channel was not working today....This is the fashion in which I always use it, so it doesn't make much sense to me as to why it wouldn't work at all. It is the Classic Master Limiter plugin.

Problem - 2 - When I tried to mix down the song I recorded without the limiter, it mixed down (I had the locaters in the correct spots too), but when i tried to play the wave file in two different media players it did not work...it also came up as being only 4kb in size. I mixed it down as a WMA file and this time the track played and was the appropriate size, but it was ridiculously quiet and sounded quite "tinny" and there was a lot of hiss and noise in the track.

Everything sounded great while playing it in Cubase. I restarted Cubase and reopened the file but it still did not work.

What is wrong? What should I do?

Back