plugin latency compensation

bdemenil

Hi, I'm a newbie to Cubase, so forgive me if this is an ignorant question. When I put Waves LinEQ on a channel, I notice it gets out of sync with the rest. Is there something I have to do to turn on plugin latency compensation? Is this a specific problem with LinEQ? I'm using SX 3.

Thanks

Make sure that the "contrain delay compensaton" button, on the toolbar, is'nt activated and check under "plugin information" to see if delay compensation is activated for lineq.

Notice the amount of latency that some plugins introduce. From what I understand, some of the waves plugins can add alot of latency, which would'nt be real useful for tracking.

TravisinFlorida said:
From what I understand, some of the waves plugins can add alot of latency, which would'nt be real useful for tracking.

I agree, I have them and never use them for tracking, just mixing.

Constrain delay comp is off (even if it was on, it would only disable the plugin). Delay comp is activated for the plugin in the plugin menu. But the plugin is putting the track out of sync. I don't understand what's wrong with it. Am I the only one who's had problems with LinEQ?

Whats the spec's of your comp? I do not have any problem with delayed tracks with the lin EQ something is funny, maybe try a reinstall?

Back