MIDI Problem- not Latency Issue!!

studiogenocide

Was working fine. Great as a matter of fact. And now, all of a sudden using Sampletank pianos, it plays in real time with latency set to 512, but records a split second behind everything else. I have mixed down to a wav file and it is still the same issue. So, someone tell me how to fix my problem. My drivers are good- my midi controllers (I have 3) are good- I have toggled latency settings. Can someone tell me how to offset tracks on the cubase screen either in wav or MIDI by milliseconds? Is that possible? I tried in Wavelab, but I just cannot get it right. I can deal with the problem if I can do this simple task.

Each midi track has a little slider under volume and pan to the right of the track window in the inspector with a little clock next to it. you can offset the tracks with this. If it's not a latency problem...cubase sx has a problem where midi ports get jumbled with emulated ports. there is a file in the cubase app folder called ignoreportfilter that you have to use to get rid of this...

Back