iPad Controller App for Cubase

Scorge

Hey folks,
I'm wondering if anyone here uses an iOS DAW controller with Cubase and if anyone could recommend me one. I'm looking at Liine Lemur but it's a bit pricier and probably has way more functionality than I'd ever use.

I'm looking for a controller that would give me a scrub/jog wheel, channel strips with buttons for record enable, input monitoring, read/write automation, bypass effects/EQ, pan, etc. Transport bar, multiple window presets/tabs, quantize resolution, snap, tool select... you know, all the common functions that would make editing and mixing quicker.

I'd like to be able to customize the layout, but just basic stuff that's pretty straightforward to do.

Easy Setup and WIFI connectivity are also important.

I dunno, just tell me what you use and why you like it! :)

Zach

Stienberg just put one out. ICpro I think.

I have not used it, but the original IC is very good and is simple to get up and going.

I've used the original iC app with mixed results, but it was free so can't complain. Will have to look at the pro version.

I've used the original iC app with mixed results, but it was free so can't complain. Will have to look at the pro version.

My only complaint with the free version is that I wish there was either a delete or undo button. Other than that, for recording I think it's perfect.

Oh shoot, iC pro looks pretty good. I actually just wound up getting V-Control Pro; it's a little pricier but I'm still on Cubase 6 and it has (almost) enough functionality for my needs. The VNC window is awesome though - that's where it stands out.
I was looking into other Apps, but V-Control is just so easy to setup and get going. I sometimes have to switch back and forth between DAW's and just being able to hit a button and having a specific controller ready to use is a huge time saver.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Back