Free Cubase SX

Bass Master "K"

I have read in several places, including Steinberg's website that users who bought Cubase 32/VST since March can get a free upgrade to Cubase SX as long as they do it before the end of June. What no one says is where you go do this. I have been all over the Steinberg site and the american Steinberg site and can't find the info anywhere.

Does anyone know where or how I can get the upgrade? Thanks.

I went there and didn't see anything about the free software offer so I e-mailed Steinberg USA and got this response (for those who bought the full version of Cubase 32/VST on or after April 1st, 2002:

Please call our customer service number listed below and if you are indeed a registered user, then we'll verify your information in our system and set you up with an upgrade.

Thank you,

Anthony Soler
info@steinberg.net
www.us.steinberg.net
818-678-5100- MAIN
818-678-5199 -FAX

This offer is only good until June 30th! Hopes this helps those like me, who have been confused with how little info there was on this special offer.

I found it if you went into their online shop. Chose Cubase SX. Chose to view the prices for upgrade. There were then two links for whether you bought Cubase prior to or after March 2002.

Back