exporting all tracks seperately?

jho1986

Im using Cubase Le. Is there a way to export all of the tracks seperately. I know i could always just solo one track and export over and over again, but that would take forever. I might be doing some tracking for a band soon and I will need to know how to export all of the tracks seperately in a quicker way as to not embarass myself lol.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

Hey NL5... what happens when the tracks have edits, and different takes are all on the same track? Then can I just simply pull out the files from the audio folder? OR... is there a function available that will export each file individually. I know Pro Tools has this function, so I am assuming Cubase has something along these lines.

Thank you for your responses so far.

jho1986 said:
Hey NL5... what happens when the tracks have edits, and different takes are all on the same track? Then can I just simply pull out the files from the audio folder?

No. But, if you export the project as an OMF file, then all the tracks will be there with all the edits. I don't know of a way to export all the individual tracks other than doing them one at a time. I assume that since nobody has come up with a better answer, that it is not possible????

Why not just export as an OMF?

What I do is bounce all the tracks. Then take the bounced files out of the audio folder.

Back