Dongle Crack for SX 2

In your esteemed opinion, do you think that Hector is;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you ought to use the crack that can be found inside the rear area of your pants.
Or better yet .... Go buy the program.

Gimmie a break man, I just paid $$$ for SX 2.0, maybe you should too - get a job or re-organize your priorities.

There IS a crack available for Cubase......

...just call Steinberg Customer Service. They'll ask for your name, number and address and I'm quite sure they send someone out to you to help you get set-up.

:rolleyes:

Hector_Osbert said:
Does anyone have a link to where I can find a decent dongle crack for SX 2?
No, but I can fix you up with something that'll lock your system up and crash the whole she-bang.

All you need to do is open My Computer and right click on your hard drive then select format. It works all the time - Trust me..

Hector_Osbert said:
Does anyone have a link to where I can find a decent dongle crack for SX 2?

Easy .... Cubase installs a bunch of .dll files all throughout the computer.
All the dongle does is remove them.

All you need to do is navigate to Start/search/files and folders ... be sure to include all drives and system files (like I said Cubase installs them everywhere) ... now just search for .dll (you will be amazed at how many Cubase installed)

Once the search is complete .... delete all the found .dll files and you will be singing a happy tune in no time.

Enjoy!

Hector,

What the fuck were you thinkin?!?

What's funny is we're going to see old Hector here in a couple of weeks asking how to record beats in Cubase SX2.

"Uh, I can't find my documentation, and i'm a total newbie at this. How do I set up my system to record? I've got the mic that came with my sound card? Is that a good one? What's a track?"..etc...

Man, I can't believe know one pointed this out.

If you crack the dongle, Cubase won't work anymore. It's gotta be connected and working in order for Cubase to run.

BTW - Why would you want to break the dongle anyway?

vestast said:
All you need to do is open My Computer and right click on your hard drive then select format. It works all the time - Trust me..

I tried it... it doesn't. You can't format the drive windows is running on. You gotta run it in MS-DOS mode and enter 'format C:'

mmistudent said:
I tried it... it doesn't. You can't format the drive windows is running on. You gotta run it in MS-DOS mode and enter 'format C:'

Well I guess now I'm embarrassed ! :o

Lets talk about the stupid kid instead... :cool:

Thanks for being dicks!

BlindCowboy said:
Hector,

What the fuck were you thinkin?!?

What's funny is we're going to see old Hector here in a couple of weeks asking how to record beats in Cubase SX2.

"Uh, I can't find my documentation, and i'm a total newbie at this. How do I set up my system to record? I've got the mic that came with my sound card? Is that a good one? What's a track?"..etc...

Out of all the assholey inane time wasting responses (why write if you can't help?)...I think this was the most retarded, cause this bastich thinks that just cause I don't feel like paying extortionist prices to make my music, I don't know shit about it. I'm a fucking music production student and I need it at home to fucking WORK...isn't it enough I pay for my tuition fees which allows my college to get the licence for it in the first place? And for the bum who told my to manage my priorities and get a job...what makes you think I'm not busting my ass off already just to pay my rent? I really resent all you critics and judges of character based on a simple request for your help...so much for community spirit. I seemed to think I had found a site where a musician's budget would be considered...especially as we're dealing with home setups. But then I found all you self righteous pricks who are burnt cause mommy and daddy couldn't afford to buy me a toy and I had to make do with my resources by ripping off a giant faceless corporation who wouldn't even piss on your copies of Cubase if they were on fire. And as a closer, I cracked it anyway, pretty simple to do really. All that formatting and deleting of dll files really worked (only when done together simultaneously). :p

well hector, I think what it comes down to is this isn't the place to be talking about that stuff. Mainly because its illegal.

Well what pisses me off is in fact, the people like you who rip off the software which in turn drives the price up for people like myself ... who, I might add, busts his ass off to earn the $$ for the things I want and to support my family. Nobody handed me shit ... I worked for it.
As far as a MIDI file ... Thought you said you where a "fucking music production student" ... I'll give you the "fucking" part ... not to sure about the rest of your statement.
If it's true .... well figure it out wiz-bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back