Cubase timewarp and timestretch tutorial

Hi there . I'm new to cubase and in desperate need of help . I watched your clip about time stretching last night , and I thought it was brilliant , although it made little or no sence to me . Could you please do some clips about basic use of cubase 7 , for the likes of me , who is brand new to all this . The clips from Steinberg are a little automated for my liking . I loved how you slowly went through screens and the different stages of what you were doing . Please help . You should produce a box set of dvds for people like me . I would be the first to buy it . I really would appreciate any help you could give me . I secretly hold aspirations to be a song writer . I only want to record. Piano ,synth , drum loops , synth and vocals , mix them , put effects on as necessary , learn how to export and burn to CD . Send it to music publishers , make a million , and retire to somewhere warm . I bet you've never heard of anybody with that ambition before . All of these plans are being hampered by a liitle problem.... I can't work cubase . Seriously though . I really would appreciate any help you can give me . Many thanks .

Hi there . I'm new to cubase and in desperate need of help . I watched your clip about time stretching last night , and I thought it was brilliant , although it made little or no sence to me . Could you please do some clips about basic use of cubase 7 , for the likes of me , who is brand new to all this . The clips from Steinberg are a little automated for my liking . I loved how you slowly went through screens and the different stages of what you were doing . Please help . You should produce a box set of dvds for people like me . I would be the first to buy it . I really would appreciate any help you could give me . I secretly hold aspirations to be a song writer . I only want to record. Piano ,synth , drum loops , synth and vocals , mix them , put effects on as necessary , learn how to export and burn to CD . Send it to music publishers , make a million , and retire to somewhere warm . I bet you've never heard of anybody with that ambition before . All of these plans are being hampered by a liitle problem.... I can't work cubase . Seriously though . I really would appreciate any help you can give me . Many thanks .

click on the audio you want to process,

then on the menu options go to audio > process > time stretch and select elastique pro, if you can't do that then it's time to forget the dreams of retiring on a beach and WAKE UP

Back