Thread: Cubase timewarp and timestretch tutorial

Thanks

Cubase timewarp and timestretch tutorial

Sign in to disable this ad
    Here they are courtesy of Jimmy your friendly neighborhood mod. Apologies for having the VO mic so hot, it was my first time using it for such purposes. Please note that only higher versions of Cubase can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oFZDIAAVZm3OBj
    My home studio ---> www.nerolstudio.com

Thanks
    thanks

Thanks
    Hi, i didn't watch the whole series of videos but i found out everything i had to know to use timewarp for my projects on this website Using Hitpoints and Markers in Cubase 4 to Create a Tempo Track - Tuts+ Music & Audio Tutorial if it helps anyone else i'll just post it here
    Try.

Thanks
    Cubase generates hitpoints automatically in C7 now though.
    My home studio ---> www.nerolstudio.com

Thanks
    Hi there . I'm new to cubase and in desperate need of help . I watched your clip about time stretching last night , and I thought it was brilliant , although it made little or no sence to me . Could you please do some clips about basic use of cubase 7 , for the likes of me , who is brand new to all this . The clips from Steinberg are a little automated for my liking . I loved how you slowly went through screens and the different stages of what you were doing . Please help . You should produce a box set of dvds for people like me . I would be the first to buy it . I really would appreciate any help you could give me . I secretly hold aspirations to be a song writer . I only want to record. Piano ,synth , drum loops , synth and vocals , mix them , put effects on as necessary , learn how to export and burn to CD . Send it to music publishers , make a million , and retire to somewhere warm . I bet you've never heard of anybody with that ambition before . All of these plans are being hampered by a liitle problem.... I can't work cubase . Seriously though . I really would appreciate any help you can give me . Many thanks .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barney12 View Post
    Hi there . I'm new to cubase and in desperate need of help . I watched your clip about time stretching last night , and I thought it was brilliant , although it made little or no sence to me . Could you please do some clips about basic use of cubase 7 , for the likes of me , who is brand new to all this . The clips from Steinberg are a little automated for my liking . I loved how you slowly went through screens and the different stages of what you were doing . Please help . You should produce a box set of dvds for people like me . I would be the first to buy it . I really would appreciate any help you could give me . I secretly hold aspirations to be a song writer . I only want to record. Piano ,synth , drum loops , synth and vocals , mix them , put effects on as necessary , learn how to export and burn to CD . Send it to music publishers , make a million , and retire to somewhere warm . I bet you've never heard of anybody with that ambition before . All of these plans are being hampered by a liitle problem.... I can't work cubase . Seriously though . I really would appreciate any help you can give me . Many thanks .
    click on the audio you want to process,

then on the menu options go to audio > process > time stretch and select elastique pro, if you can't do that then it's time to forget the dreams of retiring on a beach and WAKE UP

Thread Information