Cubase SX3 Dongle

yessir

I downloaded Cubase SX3 with the Dongle... I was wondering if this is the full version, or if it is only a "try it and buy it" version? The program is basically naked of any devices, samplers, etc... For the VST instruments it only has the LM7 for drums, and for the Syths, there are 4 categories to choose from. Is this how it is supposed to be? I know that when I used Cubase in other professional environments I had access to an abundance of sound banks and patches.. I remember using Halion in cubase on other systems. Any help about this would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey guys, this Troll is just trying to make some fuzz.

He has got no life, and a weak personality. He`s a racist and so on.

Lets let this thread die, because he just want company and I`ll rather see him leave.

and yeah Phuck you Yessir :D

What I'm wondering is... how'd you get the dongle through your network cable and into your PC...

BRIEFCASEMANX said:
what does "I downloaded Cubase with the Dongle" mean?? I can't wait to hear the explanation.
What he means is he downloaded the program and software that simulates a dongle. That's how the program is being cracked.

The problem with is, the simulated dongle doesn't work correctly and produces glitches in the program which we get asked to correct on this board all too often. So yessir I'm here to help, hey what was your question? Whose lame? :eek:

Threads like these are like watching episodes of "Cops" because they both make me feel like I'm doing better in life than I think. :D

Back