Cubase sx and Halion

Flick

Ok...i have version 1.11...which may be my problem...but i cannot for th life of me get halion as a vst instrument for cubase sx...it works fine on my cubase 5.1...so, if this works...please let me know the steps i need to take to get this to work...

also....does giga sampler play akai discs? i think they only play gigasampler discs..but ive been known to have been wrong before...

thanks!

Flick said:
Ok...i have version 1.11...which may be my problem...but i cannot for th life of me get halion as a vst instrument for cubase sx...it works fine on my cubase 5.1...so, if this works...please let me know the steps i need to take to get this to work...

also....does giga sampler play akai discs? i think they only play gigasampler discs..but ive been known to have been wrong before...

thanks!

i have no idea about the halion thing, but damn that must be annoying... i rely on that machine for drums & vocals... but yes giga sampler can read akai format...

thanks!

Ok, then does anyone know what kind of software sampler i need to play akai discs through cubase sx? what do you guys use? thanks so much

Back