Cubase SX Delta 1010 ASIO Setup

probestyle

I am running Cubase SX 1.02 with my Delta 1010 and up until yesterday everything was fine.

I had to reformat my system and start from scratch. Reloaded everything and it all seems fine. But......

Now when I clik on the ASIO Multimedia setup It cannot find a usable setup.

"Test was not successful. The current setup did not produce reliable sync information."

I have tried the m-audio support forums as well as steinbergs but no real help.

When I check Buffers and Sync all of the inputs check out fine. It is the outputs that lose sync.

Could someone please walk me through the correct settings.

thank you

Hmmm...Are you sure that your selecting the proper ASIO driver in Cubase ?

If you have the drivers setup properly for the 1010 you should select ASIO 1010, or ASIO M-audio - something like that - not ASIO Multimedia.

Just a thought..

Hmmm...Are you sure that your selecting the proper ASIO driver in Cubase ?

If you have the drivers setup properly for the 1010 you should select ASIO 1010, or ASIO M-audio - something like that - not ASIO Multimedia.

Just a thought..

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I do have the VST Multitrack Setting in Cubase set to M-Audio Delta 1010 Asio.

The audio setup I speak of is elsewhere.

I go to Start/Programs/Cubase/ (blah blah blah)

in that folder there are four files (shortcuts)

1. The cubase exe
2. Uninstall exe
3. ASIO Multimedia Setup
4. ASIO Direct X Full Duplex Setup

I select number 3 and do the configuration test ( which fails to find a usable configuration) then in the advanced tab on the screen that pops up I have M-Audio Multi Channel selected for the input and output.

The inputs sync up fine but the outputs do not. I get a screen that says it may be the buffer size. But when I try to auto detect the buffer size it still does not sync up.

When I was using my maudio Delta card, I never bothered with that setup test. Simply went to Options >> Audio setup >> System and selected the ASIO driver for the maudio card. Never had any issues doing it that way.

Dave

Back