Cubase MP3 Mixdown

juicypork

Hi
I use Cubase SX 2. Before I reformatted my computer, I was able to export using MP3PRO at 128kbps and MP3 up to 320kbps, but after I reformatted my computer, that option isn't available to me anymore. Can anyone help me out?
:confused: . I thought maybe it's because Steinberg adapted the mp3 plugin from Nero but I tried it after I install Nero Wave Editor (along with all the plugins), it still doesn't give me that option.

Also, another question is. Before I had cubase set to this option where in the Key Editing mode, you only see sequence of the available measures and won't let you draw in unavailable areas. But now I can't seem to find that setting in preferences. And I use the same cubase. Help?

[Edit] OKAY, nevermind, that was on mono. That's why it only went up to 128. But as for the second question, I still can't find it. lol. this is quite sad.

Thank You.

Last edited:
As far as I know, that only has to do with how large the midi part is. If it streches the entire project length (happens when you double click in an empty midi track), then you can edit anywhere. However, when the part you are editing is only 4 bars long, you can't edit outside of that box, cubase will ask you if you want to enlarge the part, so you can edit more.

Back