Cubase can remotely!

OliverLaberd

Hi people, who live music life!

I believe, that you will find this post useful and it will save you quite some time if you happen to end up in the similar problem situation as I was.

I was abroad to work on a project, but forgot to take the eLicenser to the Cubase PRO package, which I own. The software was crucial, and I could not complete the task without it. The deadline was extremely tight, so I started searching for some kind of workaround. I could not get it by mail because of the time.

My project partner told me that there is software that can which redirect USB devices over the network, so I started to look in that direction. The solution was found relatively fast, as I stumbled upon FlexiHub. I decided to give it a try since it came with a decent trial period which should have been enough to finish my job. And I must say that it worked like a charm! The eLicenser was plugged into my PC at home and I was able to connect to it thousands of miles away from there! As a result, the job was done in time and without any additional cost.
:cool:
Thanks for attention
and good luck!

That's a cool idea I need to check out. Not for an elicenser or stuff like it. I stay away as far as possible from that stuff. I'm even amazed that works over IP...

Back