Cubase 10 Arist - where are the loops

MartinJohn123

Hi all,

I've recently downloaded and installed Cubase Artist. I was keenly following an introductory tutorial looked at all the loops and sample packs in the media section

I don't have any of those. Where are they? Or are they not available for the Artist package?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Martin

To the right of the main screen should be a right hand panel (it could be switched off - see the put-ons top right that toggle bottom and top extra windows.) In this will be vat instruments and the stuff you are looking for - assuming you installed them.

Thank you for your reply.

I know where the panel is but when I click "Loops & Samples" there's nothing there.

On an unrelated note, Cubase keeps crashing every time I start using MIDI.

Not sure if there's a fault with my version? Maybe I need to re-install?

Artist and pro 10 are very stable - when you say you start using MIDI - you mean you create a MIDI track? You should have a fair few samples in your package. Halion SE plus drums and other goodies - if you have crashes, then I suspect before you go to far, I'd uninstall and start again. Are you sure the problem isn't with the licenser? Problems with that can wreck the stability. If you look at the licence key - it should tell you what is installed and working?

EDIT - I just remembered I have elements, the lowest version on my MacBook and v9.5 of that has 8 libraries in the loops section - I've never used them, but they're there.

Yep, I think that's for the best.

Just used Pro Tools First and the MIDI works fine there, so it must be the software. I suspect the wifi connection was dodgy when it downloaded, maybe that has something to do with it.

Thank you for your help.

I downloaded it again and this time everything downloaded. All the loops came in a separate download. Lesson learnt is when downloading such large files do it close to the wifi or connect the ethernet cable so nothing gets lost along the way.

Back