can someone mix down my track i recorded with cubase LE

jay_rock_pto

Hello guys, my name is Jay Rock and i have been rapping and doing music production for 6 now. Over the years, i had to get familiar with mixing due to the fact that i didnt have anyone else to do it for me. Well, it has gotten to the point where i would much rather have someone else mix and master my tracks, becuz i would prefer to just make beats and rap. can anyone on here tell me places through the net where i can send my tracks to get mixed, mastered, or both, and would send me into bankruptcy? i know a lot of you guys on hee is pretty good with this stuff, so any offers would be appreciated. I am not a novice to mixing myself, i just would want someone else to do it, due to time contraints of doing everything on my own. Here is a song i mixed and mastered. tell me what u guys think. do i suck? or should i just mix and allow someone else to master the tracks. damn i am so frustrated. Thanx guys.

http://www.myspace.com/jayrock
listen to the track entitled 2 tha after party!!!

J-ROC what's up man? I saw you on trailer park boys!

"The day J to the R.O.C. looses his flow is the day that hair on Mr. Lahey's bald head grow"

Mixing your ting !

Hey jayrock I tried following your url but on the page there ain't no music . I would be happy to try mixing it for you and mastering. I have been doing this stuff for about 25 years and have even worked with those funny machines with reels that go round and round !! :)
these days I use cubase sx and t-racks for masterng but I have even been known to stream the digital sinal out thru a/d's and through my valve gear then back into cubase. Contact me and try and get the wav files to me by attachment or something yeah ?
gerry O'
Oldest wizard of the mixdown cave :cool:

gerryo said:
I have been doing this stuff for about 25 years and have even worked with those funny machines with reels that go round and round !! :)

gerry O'
Oldest wizard of the mixdown cave :cool:
I don't know about OLDEST wizard;) What month were you born in?
(I remember those funny reels too, except mine had mostly video tape on them.)

LINEAR ROOLZ! (well, USED to)

Couldn't be that old. I've calibrated one of those old otari's. Fun. Digital was reel to reel for a while too.

Back