a1 softsynth MIDI implementation...

pikingrin

what is this?
Hey there guys (and gals), I recently started working more extensively with MIDI, and have been using the A1 softsynth that came with CubaseSL. I have used it before but only for small parts in songs requiring something in the background to add more fullness to them. Lately I have started experimenting more with my Radium49 keyboard controller and twisting knobs and making adjustments to sliders while recording. The problem I am having is that I don't know where to find the MIDI implementation chart for the A1 synth. I have RTFM (for Cubase) and googled for the chart, but with no luck. I would just like to set up a bank in my keyboard to control certain functions within the A1 synth to mess around with while I record.

If only I could afford one of those Novation keyboards with the automap function... :o

Any and all help is appreciated!!

nevermind...

Thanks for looking to whoever took the time, but I just opened it up and if you hover the cursor over the knobs in the window it shows the control number in a small display in the middle of the layout. Thanks anyway! :D

Back