3/4 Time Signature Patterns in Groove Agent??

Chris K

Hey y'all,
I've done a little bit of tinkering with patterns in Groove Agent before, but I've always found it to be a huge pain trying to find the right beat as they are poorly labeled IMO. You really just have to sample every single one of them to find what you are looking for. Well, me question today is: What about 3/4, 6/8, etc. patterns? Is there a way to change the time signature on a GA kit or are there different kits for different time signatures? If so, how would you find the GA kits that are in 3/4 time?:yawn::confused:
I would appreciate any advise y'all have!
Chris

Hey y'all,
I've done a little bit of tinkering with patterns in Groove Agent before, but I've always found it to be a huge pain trying to find the right beat as they are poorly labeled IMO. You really just have to sample every single one of them to find what you are looking for. Well, me question today is: What about 3/4, 6/8, etc. patterns? Is there a way to change the time signature on a GA kit or are there different kits for different time signatures? If so, how would you find the GA kits that are in 3/4 time?:yawn::confused:
I would appreciate any advise y'all have!
Chris
Hi Chris I've got the same issue. How are you getting around the faculty that groove agent has very few patterns that are 3/4 or 6/8?

Back