Where is my Vegas?!

RyanV

I just bought the Delta 1010 bundle with all of the software, but I can't seem to get Vegas installed...I'm running on a Mac G4, and on the box it says that the programs are all Mac compatible...The folders come up when I put the cd-rom in, I find the Vegas folder and click it, then it comes up w/ 2 other folders that do nothing...If anyone has any help I would really appreciate it! Thank you, RyanV

well, now that you've solved the problem...

Welcome to the Delta 1010 club.

I can honestly say that the delta 1010 piece is the best piece of recording equipment that I have got to date. It is so transparent and the fidelity is so clean that it almost goes unnoticed in the recording process. And talk about value for money.

Thanks Cyanjaguar

I appreciate the response. I was kinda nervous when I was buying my equipment, but I think I'm gonna like computer recording. Out of curiosity, what tracking software do you like using most with the 1010? Just looking for opinions. RyanV

Hi,

I use the Vegas pro that came with my delta 1010. I think that is one easy piece of software to learn, and also quite powerful.

When I have the money though, I will purchase a competitive upgrade of Logic audio platinum.

Back