Thread: What more do I need in life....

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey!

I am currently using a few Acid Loop programs and Sound Forge XP to develop the rhythem section to support my front man and guitar guy. The bass player will come after we have a demo/set of material. Anyways, I am looking to use Sonic Foundry's software to produce a demo CD (4-5 songs). After purchasing CD Architech (do I need this?) and the sound card and CD-R, do I "NEED" to invest anymore $$$ in the software/hardware department. I am quickly going broke and the band is getting restless with all of these nasty hidden cost. Can you relate?

We are looking to produce our own Cd's and promote them on MP3 as well as other places.

Monkeyspunk

Thanks
    I just got a notification from Sonic Foundry of their CD burning/CD ripping/.mp3 converting package called Sonic Foundry Siren. Download the free beta at:
    http://www.sonicfoundry.com

Thanks
    A lot of people are sorry they invested $350 in a "special audio CD burning program" before reading https://homerecording.com/burn_cds.html

Thanks
    I was, er, addressing the cheapskate side to this issue; those who got slighted on the Adaptec EZ-CD Creator bundle and still want to use their new CDR. And have no dough whatsoever. Riding the crest of the slump.

Thread Information