Vegas 6 Audio Preferances

Nick The Man

well i got my lexicon omega selected in as the defult audio device

but vegas is not receiving any signal at all???

any ideas on what im doin wrong?

EDIT: I'm assuming you've added a new track to your project.

You need to make sure the track's record input is set to the input you're connected to on the Lexicon. Go to the track and left-click on it. A list should appear. Go to RECORD INPUTS, and the go over to whatever is check-marked. This will show you what the track's input is set for. You can also use this same method to change the track input.

MadAudio said:
EDIT: I'm assuming you've added a new track to your project.

You need to make sure the track's record input is set to the input you're connected to on the Lexicon. Go to the track and left-click on it. A list should appear. Go to RECORD INPUTS, and the go over to whatever is check-marked. This will show you what the track's input is set for. You can also use this same method to change the track input.

yup ive done that as well

thank you for feedback though

Not sure what the problem would be. If you've installed everything correctly, it should just pop up. When you are monitoring the track, does it register anything?

The only thing I can say, is double check to make sure you've selected it as the device, ready a track with the input and monitor the input. It should be working. Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with it. Vegas was the one program I was up and running with the quickest.

http://www.lexiconpro.com/Omega/help/ASIOhelp/VegasProASIO.asp

wishtheend said:
Not sure what the problem would be. If you've installed everything correctly, it should just pop up. When you are monitoring the track, does it register anything?

The only thing I can say, is double check to make sure you've selected it as the device, ready a track with the input and monitor the input. It should be working. Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with it. Vegas was the one program I was up and running with the quickest.

http://www.lexiconpro.com/Omega/help/ASIOhelp/VegasProASIO.asp

nope nothing registers at all

nothing on the meter at all :(

elevate said:
I know this is stupid, but did you arm the track for recording?

yup and no that is not stupid any little thing might be what im missing

the weird thing is.... if i select the Lexicon Mac input the signal is recieved but it is very very crappy quality but at least i know the signal is getting there

should i be installing the AISO drivers

i mean i did and it only gave me the option of mac in vegas and it sounded like shit

Nick The Man said:
should i be installing the AISO drivers

i mean i did and it only gave me the option of mac in vegas and it sounded like shit
I'd be using the ASIO drivers anyway, as they should perform better.

Not sure what you mean by "mac in vegas" though.

elevate said:
I'd be using the ASIO drivers anyway, as they should perform better.

Not sure what you mean by "mac in vegas" though.

When i installed the AISO drivers

the only inputs i could chose in vegas were "Lexicon MAC"

k we got a problem ......... i got some one comin over to record on friday and i would really like to use vegas instead of that CRAP i was using before

Sorry dude, there isn't any help I think you are going to find here. Switch to a different program is all I can suggest at this point.

It sounds like the Lexicon drivers aren't behaving as they should. Have you tried contacting Lexicon's tech support?...or Sony's?

when i install the AISO Driver Vegas only gives me the option of Lexicon USB Mac

IM RUNNING ON A WINDOWS SYSTEM

why does it think that im on a mac???

are the AISO drivers only for mac computers

dont know if this is helpful but it shows something

i was playing some ZZ top in windows media player then i opened vegas and armed an audio track for record and the ZZ top music got all choppy

therefore i think vegas is trying to record the ...output and not the in

because on the input that i select it says "Lexicon Win USB 1-2 in/out"

so if it was selecting the input why would my music get choppy

all i know is this shit is driving me crazy becuase ive tried just about everything

alright i got it working!

thank you everyone

i had to re-install vegas with the AISO drivers on and it gave me the option to chose Lexicon AISO and now i get the signal and it records

but every thing is pretty quiet :confused:

Back