Vegas 6

I don't know what website!!! You need to find out every component in your computer and make sure you've got drivers for all of them. Use the CDs that came with them if you have to, but downloading up to date ones is almost always preferable ...

noisedude said:
I don't know what website!!! You need to find out every component in your computer and make sure you've got drivers for all of them. Use the CDs that came with them if you have to, but downloading up to date ones is almost always preferable ...
the problem is ... i bought my computer off of ebay and it didnt come with 1 CD !

it sucks

and i dont even know whats in my computer

its a sony vaio by the way

You should be able to track down a motherboard maker's name - or get the model number of the Vaio and get drivers from the Sony website. I'd advise getting the model name of the fancy TV card (assuming your standard graphics card is already working properly?) ... then installing your Lexicon drivers after everything else is working.

noisedude said:
You should be able to track down a motherboard maker's name - or get the model number of the Vaio and get drivers from the Sony website. I'd advise getting the model name of the fancy TV card (assuming your standard graphics card is already working properly?) ... then installing your Lexicon drivers after everything else is working.

lol the way i purchased this computer is just making this situation harder and harder lol

... its a refurbished compute.... :o

Nick The Man said:
sony wont know anything about it if its a refurb .. will they?
Refurbs are usually done by the manufacturer, so they should.

I hope you get this sorted out, Nick. When you do I'll be here to answer any Vegas questions. (Although I'm still on version 5 - upgrading is a low priority for me right now).

MadAudio said:
Refurbs are usually done by the manufacturer, so they should.

I hope you get this sorted out, Nick. When you do I'll be here to answer any Vegas questions. (Although I'm still on version 5 - upgrading is a low priority for me right now).

thanks! i got the video roportion of the program down pat .. like really pat lol

but i havent done audio on it ..yet

Nick The Man said:
thanks! i got the video roportion of the program down pat .. like really pat lol

but i havent done audio on it ..yet
The audio stuff is even easier than the video. In fact, I've only just gotten into the video capabilities of Vegas. I've been using it since it first came out (as Vegas Pro, meant mainly as a multitrack audio prog). That was over 5 years ago, and I'm still learning how to do things on it!

dammit i can not figure this thing out!

i went to the sony site and downloaded the diver for the video card..... still has a ! next to it in the device manager

i installed a ATI driver .... i think that was actually for my video card not for the TV RCA and S-VIDEO card!!!!!!

i been trying to install these drivers for a year !!!!!

i have tried so many different things and nothign ever works :mad:

thank you everyone though :D

MadAudio said:
The audio stuff is even easier than the video. In fact, I've only just gotten into the video capabilities of Vegas. I've been using it since it first came out (as Vegas Pro, meant mainly as a multitrack audio prog). That was over 5 years ago, and I'm still learning how to do things on it!

well any problems with the video stuff ill probably be able to help just let me know ;)

Back