Sound forge v10 issues

funkywobin

Hi everyone,

I'm having issues with recording using sound forge v10, i am a bedroom dj, and i want to record my mixes, I used to have v8 of sound forge and was able to record fine with is, I upgraded my PC to win7 and also got a copy of sound forge v10, since the upgrade to win7 i've had no end of issues recording my mixes, mixing is fine all sound quaility is good but when i listen back to what i have recorded i get say every 2-3 mins some times every 30 secs, i get a sound like the record has skipped , it is really frustrating, i am a basic user of sound forge, so any advise on either someone who has had this issue, or someone who could point me in the right direction in how to fix it, it would be grateful

Cheers :)

Sure wish I could help, but I had so many issues with SF 10, I uninstalled it, and reinstalled SF 8.
Things are back to normal now, and SF 10 is sitting in a box collecting dust. Sony has authorized me to sell it, but even though I offered it at a hundred bucks I had no takers.

I'd go back to what works if I were you.
Just my $.02
Best of luck.

I was having that same thing happen when running SF10 and/or Acid on Win 7. Or there would be a pause. When it did it listening to music on Foobar I was like, WTH? So now when I run my Sony apps, I go into Task Manager and shut down everything I don't need; up-daters, background stuff, all of it. It quit doing it after that but I'm still mystified as what was tying things up. I guess I could dig deeper in the events log but that thing is worse than a Korg instruction manual.

Back