Sony Acid Music 9.0 Need help with Mix Down

Hi:
So I have now recorded these tracks using Acid Music Studio 9. Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to mix down the tracks to stereo? By the way I also have Sound Forge software on the same computer, and one guy showed me that it was possible to transfer the tracks from Acid Music to stereo on the Sound forge software. He did it too fast and now I do not remember what he did. Any help for mix down will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

To mix down to stereo, all you have to do is go to File and choose "Render as..." and you'll be able to choose the format (wav, mp3, etc.). Is that what you were looking to know?

Thanks for the advice. I did what you told me, and the computer started the mixdown operation. I chose "wav". It also showed a window to indicate how much mixing it had done. It showed by percentage. The trouble is, it got to 47% and stopped there. There was also a time count going on. After 15minutes it still had not moved from 47%, so my question is, does mixdown normally take a long time? This was only three tracks of unfinished music, but I just wanted to try "Render As" to see what it would do.
I know that there is another way to mixdown which involves opening Sound forge and Acid music together. The music from Acid tracks can be transferred to Sound Forge in stereo. That is another mixing option. Do you know how? I have seen it done before but I cannot contact the guy who did it for me to see that it was possible.
Thanks

The render should not take that long. You may have a corrupted project file. Try the "Save as" option to make a copy of your project, preferably onto a different drive, and then try rendering.

The render should not take that long. You may have a corrupted project file. Try the "Save as" option to make a copy of your project, preferably onto a different drive, and then try rendering.

Thanks, I will try "save as" as you said, but here is a bit of good news.
I chose another song a few minutes ago (6 minutes duration, about 10 tracks completed) and went to "file > render as". It saved onto Windows Media Player in about 10 seconds! So now, I know it works. Thanks for all your help.

Back