Input Monitoring in Acid Pro 7

neoclassical85

Hello, I'm doing some home recordings and ran into this problem, my setup is as follows:

Line 6 UX2 with Pod Farm
Acid Pro 7 (and additional amp sim plugins)
EZ Drummer

Whats happening is when Im recording into Acid Pro using Pod Farm theres no problems at all, I can monitor my sound via headphones from my UX2 interface and record direct into Acid Pro. However, I found that I cant get all the tones I need from Pod Farm so Im using some VST plugins for my DAW which work fine for recording but I have no way to monitor the sound as I'm playing! For acid users: The input monitoring off/on button used to be on the track itself on the left side of the screen in previous versions, in Acid Pro 7 the option is on the mixing console, you can turn it on/off from the Fader for whichever track you have highlighted. The option is there, but when I click "Input monitoring ON" Nothing at all happens. Ive played with this for a while and I have no idea what the solution is. I just got this recording rig together so I dont have studio monitors yet, I was hoping to just monitor my guitar through headphones or even my PC speakers.

I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on this issue as its becoming increasingly frustrating. Thanks in advance for any ideas/help you have to offer.

Neoclassical85

Back