I Got a LiL Problem

Kevlar

I've been using acid for a lil while now and i have come across a problem...I am working on a collaboration with a fellow HR member and when i go to paste his verse in after mine the tempo is changed..then if i go to his file and push "play orginal tempo" then my verse and chorus play faster...i don't know if i'm explaining this right but i can't get it to work. some file's it works fine and then others it play's then incredibly slow.. like when the preview comes up and i'm about to paste his file in it even play's it slow in there. i know it must have something to do with the beatmatter which i believe i shut off... if anyone could please help me it would be very much appreciated ...thanks

Kevlar

When you import the file into Acid, you will need to do one of two things...

IMPORT file>DRAW WAVE>HIGHLIGHT WAVE>goto TRACK PROPERTIES* tab>GENERAL tab>TRACK TYPE>

Now you have a choice to make

1. If the vocals are at the tempo of the track then highlight ONE-SHOT.

OR...

2. highlight LOOP option>goto STRETCH tab>NUMBER OF BEATS> adjust them accordingly

OR.............

3. highlight BEATMAPPED or DISC BASED option (if you are using an earlier version of Acid)goto STRETCH tab>ORIGINAL TEMPO> adjust them accordingly.

Peace...

spin

(if the TRACK PROPERTIES tab is not at the bottom of your screen then VIEW>check mark TRACK PROPETIES>then dock it with the rest of your tabs

Thanks Spin

well i dunno what happened but i downloaded the same file again and it worked fine...all the other 4 files were working fine except one and that's the one i asked about ...but before i got your response i went and tried downloading it again and all of a sudden it was playing fine...thanks mocho for the tips though

Peace,

Kevlar

Sounds to me like you might have imorted your WAVs before you adjusted his tempo to yours... or visa versa...

My 2 cents worth :p

- Tanlith -

Back