Help with Sound Forge

Battlezone

Hi. Before i actually posted this i searched through this site and I couldn't find anything that would help me. I would like to know how to go ahead and chop and screw music on sound forge. I Figured out the screwing part but the chopping is the part i'm not getting. IF you don't know what chopping means , its this texas slang for chopping up music up and making it sound double.. for example let's say the rapper says , i'm from texas mayn that's where i stay.. chopped up it would sound like i'm from texas mayn that's where (stay stay) its confusing but if you know what i'm talking about please let me know how i can go ahead and do this. If you need me to upload something so you can listen to what i mean go ahead and tell me here and i'll do it. Thanks for your time in reading this and any further help.

For doubling parts you actually want to start adding multiple tracks-- and SoundForge won't do it. It is a stereo editor only.

Go to http://audacity.soundforge.net and download Audacity. It is relatively simple and will let you edit individual stereo tracks or multiple tracks.

Back