HEEEEEEEElp With REmix

Hashoma

Hi everybody,
I dont know from where I should start in order 2 remix a song, there is a lot of QUESTIONS inside me, I hope someone here can help me!!

What is the basic theories should i learn 2 begain a remix?
LIKE:

1-What is the suitable software?
2-What is the suitable equipments? [Note,that I have no money fot it!]
3-How can I remove vocals from the basic track or the basic song? I mean if i want 2 cut the singer voice.
4-Can i Remix without using any equipments except the Computer?
5-What is the difference between BPM and Pitch?
6-Is it necessary 2 make all the tracks on the same BPM or not?
7-When I should use the pitch and in the other case I should use BPM?
8-I dont know if I should work in the entire basic song that I want 2 remix it and add 2 it my loops, samples..etc, or maybe I have 2 cut the song 2 parts, so it will be easy 2 determine the time or anything else?!?
9-In some songs there is one frame repeat itself like [Free Styler - Bomfunk mc's] when he says FreeFFFFFree Styler. ANYONE CAN UNDERSTAND? ;-] .... I want 2 make it,HOW? & what software can make me do it?
10-How 2 rearrange the drum beats? I mean how 2 repeat the final beat of the loop 2 make it like a snare fill & adjust the tempo in this phrase 2 be faster than its start? And in the same time u keep urself up 2 date with ur beats, no beat comes out ur REMIX?
SORRY 4 MY STRANGE ACCENT

I hope u can understand what I mean.
My real proplem that i have no one can teach me and everything in my life i do it alone.. PLZ NO CRY ;-(

Thankx

Back