Collaborate with SF ACID

reflex kid

Hi, just wondered if anyone would like to try and collaborate with me by using ACID ? I want to see how well it works via e-mail. If you have any of the various ACID programs (ie- music/pro etc) then please mail me if you want to try it out. I'm in the UK and into all kinds of music , but mainly Techno/Trance/Hard-House .

Regardz
h1ghf1ve@aol.com

If you want an example of a track I did with ACID some time ago check out www.getoutthere.bt.com and look for me (Reflex Kid)

Re- ACDI Collab...

Nice one SPINSTERWUN ! When your ready, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a zipped .acd file with some loops to see if its the kinda thing your into, if not send me some of yours. Look forward to hearing from Ya.
Later,
h1ghf1ve@aol.com
(Paul to his mates)

Re-Filtered house

Would these be pscyoactive filters by any chance? I saw your website btw, very impressive and it sounds like you are way above my level. Are you thinking of summat like trance, trancy-house? Mail me a few loops of the kinda thing your proposing so I can get a feel for where your comming from and see if I can work with it.

Re: Re-Filtered house

reflex kid said:
.... Mail me a few loops of the kinda thing your proposing so I can get a feel for where your comming from and see if I can work with it.

OK.:D

RE- OK

Oh BTW Spinster (whatever), If you just wanna come on here an act like an arrogant twat then I aint got the time, life is too short to be dealin with ya. Feck off an annoy someone else eh? Laterz....much, much Laterz dick head.

Re: RE- OK

reflex kid said:
Oh BTW Spinster (whatever), If you just wanna come on here an act like an arrogant twat then I aint got the time, life is too short to be dealin with ya. Feck off an annoy someone else eh? Laterz....much, much Laterz dick head.

What the FUCK are you talking about, Paul?????

How am I acting like an arrogant twat?

You posted the thread about doing a collab.

Nobody posted you back. :eek: .....except me. ;)

I was trying to be a decent individual by working on some music with you. I don't need to do music with you (I have a song in the Top-Ten in Ibiza).

You create Trance. I truly don't like Trance (it has no feeling), but I would work on it with you anyway.

I asked you did you want to work on some filtered house, at about 132bpm's (I was attempting to communicate with you).

You posted what I thought was humor, so I posted smiley faces.

You posted a compliment, and I thanked you for the compliment.

You said you wanted to do some Trancy type stuff, I said it really doesn't matter to me because we can still make it funky!

You said for me to mail you some samples, I said OK (with a smile).

I tried to share with you that I am a very busy individual. I also shared with you that if I finished my projects in the next few weeks, I'd work on a collab with ya'.

But.............. since I'm an arrogant p*ssy, I'll keep my music and connections to myself.

Ciao, Paul

Re: RE- OK

reflex kid said:
Gimme a fuckin' break.........

What are you... stupid? Illiterate?? Thick??? Or are you just a total psycho??????

Spin didn't say anything at all to warrant your bullshit, asswipe.... now either apologize for being an idiot and misreading his posts, or get your fuckin' ass outta here......

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: RE- OK

Blue Bear Sound said:
Gimme a fuckin' break.........

What are you... stupid? Illiterate?? Thick??? Or are you just a total psycho??????

Spin didn't say anything at all to warrant your bullshit, asswipe.... now either apologize for being an idiot and misreading his posts, or get your fuckin' ass outta here......

:rolleyes:

Thank you, Bruce.

I am glad you decided to post into this thread.

Because, I was wondering what I did or said to make reflex kid snap on me the way he did. :confused:

Once again, Bruce. Thank you for co-signing my check. ;)

Re - why did I snap?

Why the hell do you need to keep cutting and pasting previous texts with bits highlighted?-- where I come from thats done thats done to take the piss out of the sender... And highlighting various words ie- 'and we can make the TEMPO 132 bmp' as if your talking to an idiot who dont even know what a tempo is ! ! If I have missread that I'm sorry but I've been online and using chatrooms and forums for years and that is what it means. And after 3 or 4 messages like that I got the hump. So I'm sorry if thats not what you meant but that's how it came across.

Re: Re - why did I snap?

You totally misread Spin's posts........ he didn't post ANYTHING inflammatory whatsoever........ the only person with an interpretation problem is you...........

I think you still owe Spin a major apology..........

And a re-adjustment to your communication/comprehension skills wouldn't hurt either.........

reflex kid said:
Why the hell do you need to keep cutting and pasting previous texts with bits highlighted?-- where I come from thats done thats done to take the piss out of the sender... And highlighting various words ie- 'and we can make the TEMPO 132 bmp' as if your talking to an idiot who dont even know what a tempo is ! ! If I have missread that I'm sorry but I've been online and using chatrooms and forums for years and that is what it means. And after 3 or 4 messages like that I got the hump. So I'm sorry if thats not what you meant but that's how it came across.

Re: Re - why did I snap?

reflex kid said:
...where I come from thats done thats done to take the piss out of the sender... And highlighting various words ie- 'and we can make the TEMPO 132 bmp' as if your talking to an idiot who dont even know what a tempo is...

Dude, where is it you come from? Jezus kreist, I thought you were my ex-girlfriend for a minute. Touchy, hypersensitive, over-reactive... hey, are you a leggy brunette? Hmmm. nevermind.

Around here that is called "quoting" so that the person knows what you are responding to. And bold print is usually for emphasis. I could see it being a bad thing if someone is being a prick to start with, but Spin was being totally cool to you (as he is to everybody). I agree with Blue Bear - you owe Spin an apology AND some comprehension refreshin' is in order.

You also may want to think about getting hooked on some downers, some muscle relaxers, booze... something!

An apology

I apologise, but in all honesty I thought he was taking the piss, I speak as a user of ,shall we say, far less genteel forums and chatrooms where quoting is done as a form of derision. If spinster reads this then please accept my apology. Quoting can be useful I guess in a long posting spanning several pages but I just did not get why he was using it on a post only 1 page long...hence the wrong conclusion. In truth I am the most laid back person in the world which is why I was SO upset to think he was making a mockery of my efforts to do something new and creative. A major missunderstanding

Re- Music I wanted to create

Just one small note- Given a preference of styles to work with I would much rather create 'balls to the wall' tech-house with searing synths and jaw dropping acid bass lines... as for tempo, about 140-145 should do it. I listen to trance to relax. Call me old fashioned, but music that makes everyone bounce is where its at, hard house and techno may not be 'in fashion' but I wish to hell I was good enough to create something like 'game over'by caviar.. I would die happy if I managed to create something that good.

Re: An apology

reflex kid said:

1)....I speak as a user of ,shall we say, far less genteel forums and chatrooms where quoting is done as a form of derision.

2) If spinster reads this then please accept my apology.

3)....but I just did not get why he was using it on a post only 1 page long...hence the wrong conclusion.

4) In truth I am the most laid back person in the world which is why I was SO upset to think he was making a mockery of my efforts to do something new and creative.

5) A major missunderstanding

1) I can understand that fact, but you know that the family here at HR.COM is not a caustic family.

2) I accept your apology, and I commend you on being a stand-up individual. :)

3) It's cool, I hope that we are now on the same page (and reading the same page in the same light). :cool:

4) :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know about that one....... :D

5) I agree, it was just big misunderstanding. Now it is just water-under-the-bridge. ;)

peace........

p.s. Unfortunately, I must withdraw the offer I extended to you, on doing the collaboration. :(

Back