CD Architect

Jon X

Anyone use this program to burn CDs with, and if so, do you know what advantages it has over Adaptec Easy CD Creator?

I'd like to be able to set track markers for running songs together on a CD, such as having the music continue, and just stick a track marker in the middle in order to change the song number. I want to change songs without having the 4 second pause auto inserted. I've heard this is possible with CD Architect, but maybe I just dreamed that. Of course, if anyone knows how to do this with Easy CD Creator, please let me know that as well. Thanks.

Already answered in the archives. Do a search on "Adaptec". The answer is in a post on the Computer Recording and Soundcards Forum from
7/13/99 @ 08:23. In short, Adaptec S/W will record selectable tracks on a CD without the pause. There's a wealth of info in these archives; it's worth learning how to navigate them.

Thanks for the info. Should have figured the first time I don't search for an answer before posting is the time it's there. :)

Back