Can somebody PLEASE help me with POD farm on ACID studio

fincher29

I have sony acid studio 8... not pro. I bought a line 6 interface to use with it. I can record my guitar just fine, but for some reason it wont pick up my mic. If i could get my mic to work i could just set it in front of my amp. But idc about that right now... My biggest issue is trying to get POD farm to run as a plug in on ACID studio. Idk very much about ACID. But i have tried everything and havent had any results. I've tried calling tech support but get no reply.

i tried acid once..got lost in the woods for three dayz lol ...naked..with a owl..i think..ahah
jk
i'm using the same stuff browski..i'll try to help or maybe we could team up..two heads better than one ya?
using sony acid same as you..the gx line 6 interface with line 6 spider 4..
so can you open the pod farm in your sony acid software as a synth ?
if so then your asio driver..
what asio driver you running? the interface should have come with its own but you might have to open the settings in the soft synths(pod farm while in sont acid)
and select the output..asio driver should be there to select for your interface..
select it..
hope this helps..i got my interface running like that but the studio drums are usb to and wooopin me right now lol..

so much for helpin that dood lol he prob didnt update his interface with line 6 ..register or get the new drivers ..thats what i did and all is well..
but glad somebody seen it and said somethin
cheers dood

Thanks for this info. I to am new to ACID Music Studio Version 8. I found the loops finally and am having a bit of trouble navigating the thing. Only problem is some of the samples are generic, but seem to be able to put em together pretty well. Next is to learn to mix and make into sharable audio. My question would be is there any other programs I can add to gain sounds or loops? Also I am working completely from scratch any REAL advice will be appreciated please.

Back