acid beats per measure counter in vegas ?

Eddie N

10 Inch Member
does anyone know if vegas has a " beats per measure " manipulater for each track like acid has ? its very convienient for syncing up samples ,and i'd definitely be a buyer of vegas if it had these capabilities... being able to multitrack is where acid lacks luster... combining the 2 would be great...

thanks...

- eddie -

well...the sonic foundry people told me no , but , i find that if i edit the files in acid one at a time , and memorize the beats per measure per track , then export as wavs then open them as loops in vegas , and keep repeating this until all the tracks are finished , they match up... yay!!

thanks...
- eddie -

OoOOOOOOOooOoHhH... i have acid music but acid pro has a feature where you can save each track as individual wav files , rather than one mixed file.. so that would be ideal.. then i can import them into vegas and add direct x effects and panning and so on...then again.. acid pro supports direct x plug ins.. so i can add effects there.. but it doesnt multitrack .. im sooooo confused... maybe i should just buy them both.. and save myself all this stress.. and use either of them for whatever i want.. acid is good for ripping samples off cd's and mixing them up , vegas is good for multitracking..i do both.. i need both... both is the answer.. i shall buy both.. ive made up my mind.. and tommorrow.. i will paint my house..

thank you for listening :D ..

- eddie -

eddie you can also save individual wav files in acid music, just "solo" the wav you want then save as a wav, if you dont like that, then select all files except for the wav u want, delete the ones u dont want, then save! after that control z to undo and that puts all your files back to normal! there are SO MANY shortcuts in acid, dude u can email direct if u have any questions aight! peace

Back